Sunday, November 9

Hangin' out, down the street, the same old thing, that we did last week.
WOO HOO! "I'm so excited I think I need the toliet"
Happiness is like peeing your pants: Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth.
"If peeing your pants is cool consider me miles davis" (lady from billy madison)
Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight!
My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.
Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy. (good ol' Albert Einstein)
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
Look, it's been swell, but the swelling's gone down.
If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!
I got to disappear now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home