Monday, September 17

the sounds you were making, i couldn't understand,
some thing was breaking, did you lose sight of land?
i saw that you're shaking, could i've held your hand?
would that of made things any... better?

i wished that i could tell you, that it'll all just be fine,
but they're words that you knew, could never be mine,
i can still give you, a few days of my time,
would that of made things any... better?

it was warm on my shoulder, where you rested your head,
it soon got colder, as you moved away instead,
the moment grew older, then in a whisper you said,
"you can't make this, better..."

4 Comments:

Blogger whimsical brainpan said...

Wow... I love the ending.

1:12 pm, September 18, 2007  
Blogger shiny said...

Aw, that's so sad, but in a good way.

6:39 pm, September 18, 2007  
Blogger Frances bo bancess said...

aww, thanks lovelies, i really like it when you stop by. ^.^

6:01 pm, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Sandy said...

beautiful. i feel the same thing when i m depressed and rest my head on my moms shoulder. Anyway thanks frances for missing me.
love u

1:27 am, September 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home