Tuesday, July 19

the thing crawling underneath my flesh,
carve it out of me and leave it where it lay,
turning away, leaving my blood trail fresh,
it's only from ourselves which we run away.

i ran alone, was running before, now alone again,
i'm still alone, it never started before i had to end.

and as it lay there, still soaking in my blood,
it reminded me of the days that have past,
and a thought of you that made my emotions flood,
and the sadness that nothing will ever last.

i'll run alone, i did it before, now i'll do it again,
i'm still alone, it never started before i had to end.

i sit here and watch it struggle, until it slowly stops,
as the blood flows, my side begins to feel numb,
suddenly some instinct kicks in, the penny drops
I push myself to stand and try to run...

i'm running alone, i was before, now i am again,
i'm still alone, it never started before i had to end....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:04 pm, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home