Saturday, July 9

I really got to stop lying. its killing my trust. or maybe i'm lying more because my trust is already down and I'm just kicking it. I don't lie on this blog, its stupid lying here, and it doesn't matter because no one reads it. well not until its two months old and doesn't matter anymore. but lies hide the truth so well (thats what lies are, like duh frances), if not for me then for who hears them. who wants to burden the world more than it is.
lies cover the truth and lies cover lies, what do I have to say to stop that look in your eyes?
if I believe my own lies are they really lies?

so this is it... whatever 'it' is, I don't know...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:09 pm, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home