Wednesday, June 15

more quizzila

Confused
Your word is: Confused. You have reached a stage in life where you have lost yourself completely. Identity-crisis is only the first name, and this is really depressing you. All you want is to be yourself, but how can you, when you know nothing? Others can not help in this situation, only you can find yourself again and become whole once more.


What dark word represents you? (anime pics and 7 outcomes)
brought to you by Quizilla

Guidance
You need guidance.
You have become very confused in your life right now and are unable to make decisions that pleases you. You may resort to drastic measures as harming yourself, but the situation doesn't seem to get any better by whatever method you are using for now. There is a pain inside because of this and you feel helpless in your life, thinking you will never find your way back. But even though the path may seem dark you still try to find yourself, which means your inner battle is not over.


What Do You Need in Your Life? [dark pics]
brought to you by Quizilla

maybe I should give these quizzes a break... but... maybe they're just saying the words I can't form for myself... I am confused, thats the thing.... but just make it clear... I don't hurt myself....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:12 pm, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home