Tuesday, May 3

amy's going to move to queensland at the end of this term. =( I'm going to miss her heaps. awwwww... I WANT AMY! AND I WANT HER NOW! I want the world, I want to whole world I want to lock it, all up in my pocket, its my bar of... amy! give it to me now....
oh amy, I'll miss you darl. this blog is for you...
Ow! my hopes of reaching first base!
I like pie!
*whispers* she's exaggerating, tehe
The lair of the angry shoes!
GREEN
elephant juice!
somethings up with Jack, somethings up with Jack, don't know if we're ever going to get him back... (king of the pumpkin patch)
Did you ever know that you're my hero? and everything I wish I could be, and I can fly higher than an eagle, when you are the wind beneath my wings....
I love you amy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FRANCES FOR THE BLOG DEDICATED ENTIRELLY TO ME!!! i love you so so so so so0 much and im gonna miss you so so so so much 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u betta visit me!!! luv alwayz AMY

2:24 pm, June 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home