Friday, April 1

I wish I could say April Fools, or something that would express something that wasn't morbid or depressing. I really do, but the words won't come out. My fingers won't type it. They very well could but they won't. I can't live the lie that everything is peachy keen. But I don't want to dwell on it. Or do I? Do I have this sick and twisted desire to be negative and morbid and unhappy? I bloody well hope not.
I wish I could open up more about this stuff, but it doesn't come out right, if at all when I verbalise it. When someone asks me how I am, how easy it is to say "good and you?". I don't want their pity or judgement. I just want to talk, to hear their stories, to listen. I'm a listener, I like it. Its part of who I am... I guess

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:02 pm, March 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

12:59 am, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home