Wednesday, June 8

Frances, you are an idiot, you treat people like shit just so they'll pay attention to you. Its not fair, its not right,
you can't just use people. Oh, this is so crap and I hate it, I wish I was someone different from the start.

yeah, well, I guess you know i've been like this for ages....

take me from this world,
cut my connections with reality,
give me hope or a dream,
of happiness, smiles and equality....

and yeah... 10 days til central, I'm excited and scared....

Am I really so alone? I hope not... I hope I wish I dream, for nothing to turn out as it seems....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:12 pm, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home