Saturday, July 10

DEEPER DEEPER DEEPER!!!
Oh-so awesome with its fantastic bible and exhilarating worship. Boy, it was so cool. Twas like drinking the spirit every morning, noon and night. sweet sweet that stuff is.
"Why am I so attractive?" lol yeah.
the names fraces, coz people can't spell, frances. And then I'd go "Atlest put an 'n' in it please!" and they'd go "ok fracnes" and they'd laff and then I'd laff and we all laffed... with taffy. and I had 17 apples over those 5 days, and amanda had 20 coffees over those five days, but she didn't have one on friday morning coz we were all fasting for Tom to became a Christian. But he didn't know that, but he now is!! and thats awesome. yeaahh! Amanda and Tim became Christians on the camp to which is just so brilliant. 'tastic stuff mate.
PUPPY DOG SLIPPERS ON MY FEET! they are soooo cute. =D
OH! and I hav a penguin foam cup now, without a bottom. Well its drawn on upsidedown so really it doesn't have a top.
Well gotta go mateys! Eye-eye captian birds eye!
God bless ya!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:09 pm, March 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:06 am, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home