Wednesday, October 15

Oh! Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Mushroom, mushroom! YAY! Ah its a snake! yes, well that is off a little animation on the net about badgers. Its really funny and gets stuck in your head quite easily. www.badgerbadgerbadger.com! yeah! badger, badger, yes okay, I'll stop. TWANG! tehehe. Today, if you live in the forest hill - burwood area, you would of noticed the torrential rain between 3:30-4:00 and then a little to follow later. Guess who was walking home at around 3:30?? MEE!!! I greatly sympathise anyone else who got trapped in the rain, but it was actually quite nice. I haven't been that wet with clothes on since I was 10! That didn't come out right, I'm not a bare-bottom rain dancer, ahhhh.... I think I'll say no more and hope no one ever reads this. I would just delete it but these are thoughts and you just can't erase thoughts. badger, badger, badger....sorry, impulse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home