Wednesday, October 15

Chicken atoms, chicken atoms, chicken atoms in my apple! AHH! somethings in science you don't want to know about, like how the atoms and energy for dead animals and their poop end up being reused by trees, which includes trees thats bare fruit which we eat! If someone was buried next to an apple tree, after the decomposers did their work, the apple tree would take up nutients and atoms and energy from the dead body and use it!! WE COULD BE EATING HUMAN FLESH!!! AHHH!! I'M A CANIBAL!! Well maybe not to that extreme. But did you really need to know that? No, but its not nonesence!! NOOO!!!! OOOHHH!! One fine day with a woof and a purr a baby was born and it caused a little stir, no blue buzzard, no three-eyed frog, but a feline-canine little catdog. CATTTTTDOOOOOOOOOGGGGGG! CAAAAAAATTDOOOOOOOGGGG! Alone in the world is a little catdog!
We could be heroes, forever and ever! We could be heroes just for one day! ONE MORE DAY!! Optimistic! Me like! I got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart, where?, down in my heart! where? down in my heart! I got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, where? down in my heart to stay! YAY!
Anywho, to who ever may read this, (well to everyone really, who would read this??) I LOVE YOU! MWAH! And if you're a complete stranger I don't care! I love you all! WAH!!! HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!! *hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug*
If you smile, just for a while, other people too, will smile back at you! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home