Friday, November 11

i feel like hell, you feel like dancing...
i'm a bad blog owner... the last post was the 300th post. and i missed the blogs 2nd birthday on the 11 of october. all i've been doing is writing fucking poetry and stupid stuff no one should ever read. i'm hating this so much, did i ever tell you that i don't enjoy being mean to people. some people get thrills from doing it, but it tears at my insides, makes me feel sick and feel like a failure as a person. i usually remember what i said/did more than them, and then apologising to someone who hasn't a clue what your on about is crap aswell. if i wasn't typing my hands would be covering my face. don't let the light shine on this pathetic excuse for a face. don't let people see what is me. stop me from wrting this endless self-orientated dribble. but this is the only place for it... if only i could verbalise my feelings, my thoughts, my desires... if only i visulise them, if only i could run away, if only i could spend a day without feeling the guilt of doing nothing. if only i could stop time for me and enter my zenith reality. if only... i fucking hate "if only"s.


I'm school captain for 2006 and already i'm doing a crap job.

Found a box of sharp objects what a beautiful thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home